28.5.11

Living for the dark night sky

 
Sooooo this is the massive haul for my eBay shop, featuring some pink denim shorts a lá Fashion Toast a lá Isabel Marant, the genius behind the beige short cowboy ankle boots. AND I recently remebered that I have been stacking a copious amount of Superdry vouchers (why do people keep giving me Superdry stuff? I don't like hate Superdry), and they have a similar kind of boots here, thoughts and opinions?
I'm off to a fun house party in Sussex (there's a pool!) so I'll see y'all later this half term. I'll be wearing my new highlighter pink lipstick!
Click images for their eBay listing!
I apologise on the lack of posts, but as everyone knows, it's exam period. Only three to go so blogging picks up from here :)
Blogger's been enjoying wreaking havoc recently, non?

15 comments:

  1. second outfit is my fave, and I love that red cardigan! looks so cool! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! the pink shorts are gone already totally gutted :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pink shorts are HOT!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes & inspiration! i am also hosting a rad giveaway, one of a kind Frida Khalo cuff bracelet with an industrial edge! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you styled all this with the shorts...and those tights are sickkk!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect vintage, lots of hot shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love all of this x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the first outfit the most!
    and the shorts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clothing is all so beautiful! And I love your stockings too!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pink shorts! Yes, very Isabel Marant and super summery!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the denim shorts you're rocking with those new pieces for your shop!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. love outfits 2, 9 and 11! (all of them are lovely but those are my fav) The cardi is awesome, that beige jumper is so cute. And I love the shorts you pair with them :)
    nice post xx

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, love the pink shorts! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goshhh that backpack! i hope you make lots of moolah! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. loooove your hair!! wild xx

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)