HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sorry there's no New Year's Eve outfit yet, it will come soon I promise! At times I did look like I should be hosting a gameshow somewhere, but hey, it was NYE! But first, some shorts I've been near living in for the past few days.. And excuse my room.
vintage levi shorts, topshop tights, h&m kids iron man tee, ralph lauren belt, homemade necklace
I went to a fun-fair with an ice skating rink and a circus, there I took some photos of pretty lights :) Otherwise I haven't been up to much due to my looming trial exams, I'm going to have to rely on natural talent to get through them... Let's just say revision hasn't been going well.
2010 brings a more monochromatic me a continuous style. It kinda varies at the moment. Not sure if I like it. I made some resolutions though:
- Revise more (a classic)
- Drink more water
- Get a job (which is hard when your 15)
- Make more lists (and become more organised)
- Blog more
- Reduce my run to 20mins && do it more often
- Find the perfect method to tame my hair
- DECIDE BETWEEN A LEVEL HISTORY & ENGLISH. Any thoughts or advice on this matter?
What are yours? I wish you all the best of luck..