23.12.10

Christmas Eve Eve

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! Finished the winter term with an excellent party, accompanied by this beautiful burgundy (or maroon) velvet dress. A dress for Christmas parties, then I'm cracking out the leather trousers for NYE. I'm veeery excited.... Anyway, this is a night saver - it hit me that I didn't like the purple skater dress I'd just bought a week before, a classic Georgia moment of delayed indecision. Thankfully, I always keep my recipts for occasions as such. And I saved two pounds :) Oh and Luce, thanks for the pic above. 
 velvet new look dress £5, mums barbour, vintage duffle bag, matalan heels £14, leopard primark print tights £2, (new) vintage earrings 50p
 
 
Who's in agreement that the Barbour is the ultimate winter party coat? Yeah it looks trampy, but... FIVE POCKETS. That may not sound like a lot, but one goes all the way around. Waterproof and you can put in a fleecey lining. Oh, I'm not getting paid by Barbour to write this. They're just incredibly convenient.
Have a very Merry Christmas :)

17 comments:

  1. i live in my barbour! matalan have suprisingly nice shoes and very cheap, WOO! love the dress and leapord print tights combo, have a very merry christmas, and enjoy NYE in your leathers!oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore your velvet dress, the colour is so lovely. i need more velvet in my life! merry christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. five pockets?! awesome!
    looks like a fab coat.
    happy christmas!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good time! And Barbour's are amazing and practical!!
    Merry Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky, I believe their not on tour now.. I would love to see them!
    And I love your dress, velvet <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ UR VELVET DRESS!
    You have some great outfits posted on your blog. I follow you now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great style I like ur hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit!
    i'm now following your blog, check out mine / follow back? :) xo
    http://intotheforbidden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love that velvet dress, it looks great on you! :) i really like your style. now following

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, really cool! And beautiful hair you have!!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing hair <3333333333
    i love it !

    if U want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the velvet, and the whole outfit! Thanks for the wonderful comment! As ever hope you visit back! Plus Happy new year :D!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, velvet rules :D

    Happy New 2011th Year!
    xxx
    http://dariatsar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the xmas look! :) happy ny! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look!


    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i looove your velvet dress. and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)