Fall collections? I'm sure you're pretty bored of seeing them by now, besides.. I can't plan tomorrow, let alone 6months ahead. Although I definitely see the need for an aviator jacket, inspired by Burberry Prorsum.
^in Tescos*, stocking up on cream soda and kettle chips before settling down to a lazy afternoon of CallOfDuty6 on the PS3 with friends. (Sorry, teenager.)
vintage check shirt && bag, h&m leather bomber jacket, new look boots, primark tights, topshop black dress, scarf ???
Just a few points.
- The jacket turned grey in the wash, I still say a tenner well spent.
- I'm addicted to listening to "Videophone" (Beyonce and Lady Gaga). Hopefully I'll get over it soon.
- Also, I might watch "Jersey Shore" - anyone know if it's any good?
- Looking forward to Alice in Wonderland, despite disappointing reviews.
- My art exam is next week, the theme is "Journey", yet my project is leading nowhere.
- Post title taken from Laura Marling's "Devil's Spoke". Quality song.
*Sorry, just remembered something that made me laugh:
"Try something new today!" - Sainsburys
"Yeah, I'll try Tesco's."
Until next time x