28.3.10

And have a spin of my propeller...

Art. My latest excuse for not being with you. Really, I should have taken geography.
Me standing proud with my new Nokia 6700. It may not be a Blackberry or an iPhone BUT I LOVE IT.
There's a random ghost girl in this picture.
vintage red blazer from rokit, matalan heels, oasis black dress from friend, mexx bag, tights gift, vintage necklace

What I wore to the Classics Dinner. This was my first outfit post for my blog last year :) Poor picture there.

John Taylor came, who, unless you are currently taking Latin or Ancient Greek GCSE, you will not know. He wrote our text books -

Teacher: So, who should be our guest speaker for the dinner?
Me: John Taylor HAHAHAHAHA!
Teacher: Ok, I'll email him.

I did get him to sign our textbook, and his speech was interesting.
My first idea was JK Rowling (she's an excellent classicist, I can translate all the spells), but apparently she's quite busy.

Pictures courtesy of friend :)

P.S. Something I'll never forget is my Latin teacher telling me to have no kids so I can buy plenty of Christian Louboutins like her..



Follow It would be mine

21 comments:

  1. Haha, your latin teacher told you not to have kids so you can buy louboutins like her ! Are you shore she is a latin teacher ?! Nice outfitt, really like the vintage red jacket !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love that blazer u look fabulous xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by, def follwing you too
    gorgeous blog - I really love your style!
    lace toghts + red blazer - perfect.
    lucy x
    oh and clever advice from your latin teacher haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!love the red blazer and the ghost girl hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a super red blazer BADLY!

    That's top on my shopping list right now. haha!

    Great style pretty lady!!

    xxLauren

    http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vintage red jacket!! Adore that lace tights, I wonder where can I get them too ;)

    LOL! You're Latin teacher said that? That should be a note to myself too haha. Together we collect more shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the part about the Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit! And your hair is to die for x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your red blazer and lace!
    thanks for your comment!
    I have a young artists feature! check it out!

    THESE-COLORED-SHADOWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blazer! :)
    haha about your guest speaker- pity JK was busy though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great hair, and I love your blazer. And I'd take your teacher's advice, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The red blazer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the red jacket- really suits you! and how clever your teacher is!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha, your teacher is so funny.. great idea with the louboutins..

    like your red blazer!


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blazer and tights! <3 You look amazing! We're gonna follow you :)
    fashionrevel.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit!!!!!!!1

    cool blazer!!!!!!

    come visit if u fancy...

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit! The red jacket is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's a really nice outfit
    lovely blazer and tights
    hope you have a nice weekend

    marley mumbles

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)