8.3.12

Pinking about the tulips







revlon matte lipstick in pink about it ebay £3, accessorize necklace £12 £3, ebay floral trousers £2, asos crop top £9


Mannnn this has been an embarassingly long abscence. Mock exams blablabla camera problems blablabla life blablabla. And I return and give you what? Phone photos.*
Anyway I can't find a spike necklace I can afford so I got this in the sales :)
I also can't find floral trousers I can afford therefore I scoured eBay and found these. SO COMFY. However, looking at these H&M lovelies now, see here and here only £12.99!
Got some results today. Pretty pleased with myself, therefore, maybe more floral trousers in my life! 


Probably the "trendiest" thing right now - anyone else going to indulge in some key blogger pieces?


*Courtesy of Isabel
Christ its been almost a month!

9 comments:

  1. so so beautiful! i love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ridiculously pretty! And I love the trousers.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your trousers! bargain x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, very photogenic! Love the tulips, v.fitting for the weather we've been receiving! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, the necklace is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your trousers, can not believe they were £2 on ebay!! Such a great find. I love your necklace too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe those trousers were just £2! Amazing! Also, that's a beautiful necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. £2 woah, bargain hunter or what ayee haha, wicked buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these trousers, SUCH a bargain!!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)