31.5.09

Snowdrops on a summers day

I felt like the ice queen when I went out in this. Its so blue, and well, icy!
I am also quite pleased with myself for not throwing away this denim jacket from when I was about 8. Does that make it "vintage"??



Yes, in each photo I'm wearing a different dress... I planned to wear the white one, but then my sister insisted that I would stain it and therefore couldn't wear it (its hers), so I wore my patterned one, which I think I prefer anyway.
white dress miss selfridge, patterned dress french market, denim jacket old, white cuff gift, scarf from market, plimsolls primark

12 comments:

  1. hahastain it ... you're not 5
    i love sister s and as it just so happens also love this look and the way you are playing around with the denim jacket and yes it does adda certain factor to it .
    We Were Damsels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love your first dress! It's very very pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately think the first dress was the better outfit.Love it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit, both dresses :))!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonsoir !
    first time i come across your blog :)
    lovely header and i love your posts :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot !
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is way cute, and I love the jacket!! hehe :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look really fantastic!, but with the blues I think I am liking the dots :) too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog, love this look too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfits love your jeans jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so adorable. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing jacket!
    vintage indeed !
    x

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)