9.5.10

Cherry Blossom

As you can see, I've expanded my blog space, I felt so confined before, the photos were restricted to 400pixels etc.. So, the previous posts might look slightly jumbled until I sort stuff out.. 
        But I feel this can be a start to a fresher, happier blog :)

Recently I ventured to a cherry blossom orchard for a picnic and some family-related fun.. Look at those overlooming clouds: we only had to scramble for umbrellas once, a process involving rapid food moving, hoods and a slightly squashed sandwich..

I'll be back, shockingly soon, armed with some white lace..

Follow It would be mine

topshop shorts, primark lace top, vintage pearls, accesorize bracelet

15 comments:

  1. nice hair!
    please vote for my blog walking in the street
    here
    http://www.marie-claire.es/elige-el-mejor-blog-de-moda-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bracelett. Also photos too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures make me feel refreshed just looking at them.. cheers to that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this collection of photos :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i only manage to figure out how to post bigger pics after a month of blogging!!! was a total headache plus time consuming to change my whole blog!

    nice style! :P

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT PHOTOS- LOVE THE LACE AND PEARLS

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest bracelet ever :)
    loving the blog
    great posts!
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love cherry blossom! So beautiful and romantic :-)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, i know what you mean, i did the same with my blog ;) love the pics, i love to see pics of peoples place !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I wanted to invite you to visit my collages fashion blog: BlueisinFashionthisYear.com
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, love, love your photography. it's pretty simple, but standard and bright. i'm happy you expanded your blog space! all the more to see the fine details. :D

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)