4.4.09

The Evil English Teacher

We happen to have the most boring English teacher in the world. He has a seating plan, which he has placed me on the edge of the class, where only me and two others sit (hence I am not in the photos). Everytime I sit down for a double, I just about cry. So in attempt to "liven" up the class we try a new trick everytime he ventures out of the classroom.

First we tried hiding under our desks: a classic.

He then returned to annotating our poems like nothing happened. Eventually we had to give up and retreat from under our desks.

Then we turned our desks round the wrong way: a surefire way to crack him.

Yet again he showed no emotion whatsoever and stood at the back of the class to continue teaching.

AHHHHHHH we've run out of ideas!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that's so funny! i wonder what would happen if i tried hiding under my desk in school...? i'll have to try it :]

    http://olivethebrave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so funny xD


    my class will never try to do that. because we'd get int trouble for it.

    ReplyDelete

Fankss man :)